About our partner CIEM
The Belgian Interuniversity Study Center for Mobility delivers a Master of Specialization in Transport and Logistics. This is an interuniversity master’s degree which includes:
- Free University of Brussels
- Catholic University of Louvain
- University of Liège
- University of Namur
- University of Brussels
In the program one can find modules such as:
- Transport, Territory and Sustainable Development,
- Modeling, simulation and operational research,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Planning and management of transport, etc.
Each of these modules aims to provide an advanced training to students in the field of transport and logistics.