Mapotempo attends the SITL, march 20th to 23rd, 2018
Meet our team stand 6-E120 during the international transport and supply chain rendez-vous.
Seize new opportunities:
- Discover the new route optimization solutions generation: opensource, user friendly, SaaS and easily embaddable via API,
- Experience route optimization through a demo and see the instant benefits of optimization: decrease of traveled kilometers, optimal routes reorganizatio…
- Start your project with our team which will support you: to launch a study of your routes based on your data, open a test account, give you a test API key.
From 20th to 23rd March 2018, at the Paris Nord Villepinte Parc des Expositions, SITL will be the rendez-vous to know about the latest innovations in supply chain optimization.
This year’s focus will be on the international market: Germany, a country whose logistics performance index reflects the country’s good results in this area. In addition, in response to the growing interest of companies in Africa, SITL will host the African Logistics Forum. The latter will be accompanied by conferences dedicated to logistics issues on the continent.
These four days will also be punctuated by a series of conferences marked by multiple strong times:
- Maritime DAY & Connections ,
- European Rail Freight Day
- Forum Africa Logistics,
Join the professionals who will come to detect the latest logistics solutions, anticipate market trends and strengthen their expertise.
Meet our team stand 6-E120 to discover global solutions for route management:
Mapotempo Web: stand-alone web solution,
Mapotempo Web API: web solution interfacable with business software via its API,
APIs: geocoding, routing, optimization and Mapotempo Web views: integrated as functional bricks in your IT systems (ERP, TMS, WMS, CRM).